OK Rotarian's, it's time for a good 'ole Texas throw down. We carved our Jack-o-Lantern and we'd like to see your skills. You're probably wondering "what do we win". Well, most importantly is pride, but pride only goes so far. We're sweetening the deal with a swag bag of fun goodies. Expect a Rotary Performance tee-shirt, a rotor key-chain, stickers and a mystery gift as well. Do you have what it takes? We'll just have to see.
Of course there are always rules so here they are:
- It must be an actual real formerly live pumpkin used to carve upon
- Turn in date is on Thursday, October 29th, 2015
- Picture of YOU with the pumpkin must be turned in
- Subject matter of the carving MUST be RX-7, RX-8, rotary engine or Mazda related
- Please, nothing vulgar or pornographic
- Carved pumpkins need to be posted on our Facebook page for judging
Now for the finest print: This is a non-scientific contest. The winner will be determined by a consensus of the Rotary Performance staff judging the effort of the carving balanced against the adherence to the subject matter (it's just gotta be cool). As mentioned, turn in date is Thursday, October 29th, 2015 by midnight CST. Judgement day will be October 30th, 2015 with a winner announced by 6:00pm. Best of luck.